DAMX line with spindle pitch 2mm
Direct current electric actuator with trapezoidal spindle pitch 2mm. The 2 mm thread makes it irreversible. Motor is parallel to the axle. Actuator body in zamac. Transmission with spur gear system. Five gear ratios with four different motor types. Other ratios upon request. Linear speed up to 35mm/s and a push/pull dynamic load up to 400 kg. Available in 12V and 24V versions. Voltage may be customized according to client requests. The spindle may be customized with different attachments and lengths.
- Gearbox Housing: zamac die-casting
- Gears : helical teeth cutting gears or straight teeth sintered gears
- Motor: d.c. permanent magnet motor with carbon brushes
- Standard screw: AISI 430F TR10.2 x 2
- Working temperature: -10°C ̴ + 60°C
- Options: a) Hall sensor magnetic encoder – b) Thermal protector – c) bronze nut – d) different screw material.